Payment & Disconnect Policy – Effective April 1, 2017
*PLEASE NOTE: RECENT CHANGES APPEAR IN BLUE*
Methods of Payment:
- Pay from our website: www.pangaea.us
- Pay by mail
- Pay in person at our Tryon office
- ACH or AFT
Invoicing Process and Due Date:
- Customer invoices are emailed on the first business day of the month and are due by the last day of the month in which they were mailed. (Month 1)
- All outstanding balances on the last day of Month 1 will be assessed a late charge of 1.5% per month. There will be a minimum late payment fee of $10 per month.
- Past due balance notices will be emailed on the first day of Month 2. The balance will be due immediately.
- Disconnect letters will be sent via U.S. mail on or around the 15th day of Month 2.
- If the entire balance is not received by the last day of Month 2, the customer’s service will be disconnected the first day of Month 3.
- PANGAEA will recover all company owned equipment within 30 days after disconnection.
- PANGAEA will pursue collections activity within 30 days after disconnection.
- In order to reactivate service, the balance must be paid in full along with a $100 reconnection charge.
This policy is in the interest of fairness to all PANGAEA Internet customers. Compliance with the payment rules will avoid the time and expense of special collection procedures, the inconvenience of interrupted service, and allow us to keep our low monthly rates.