- Traditional internet bandwidth (unlimited speeds)
- Health Care
- Wholesale to Residential Internet Service Providers
- Wide area fiber optic networks (e.g., school, medical, legal networks)
- Fiber leasing
- A network that grows with your needs. A simple phone call will result in upgraded bandwidth the next day. Faster internet access, faster transmission of large files, and instant Web downloads.
- Use advanced new business applications like VoIP (Voice over IP) which lets you replace traditional local and long distance voice calling with global phone calls over the internet – with good reception and dramatic cost savings.
- Host your own servers without the expense of a T-1 line or reduce the cost of outsourcing the remote management of your office network and servers.
- Customer interfaces such as high speed Ethernet, and private Local Area Network (LAN)
- Protected connections and unparalleled quality of Internet connectivity
- 24/7 monitoring, customer service and support
- Reliable non-interruptible power source and full redundancy as well as materials engineered to be weatherproof.
- A 400 mbps downstream backbone connection that is fiber end-to-end.
- A network of “powered by PANGAEA” Internet service providers.
- A direct “on-ramp” to the internet fast lanes through the highest capacity access points in Charlotte.
- As a community owned, non profit company, we serve the community – not a corporation’s shareholders – who demand a significant return on their corporate investment. The focus is on maximizing community benefit, not shareholder value.
- Because of our community focused mission, PANGAEA also has a very receptive audience with local, state and U.S. policy makers.
- Members of our Board of Directors are friends and neighbors, volunteering a huge amount of time and effort because they understand the potential community impact.
- PANGAEA Internet has access to funding sources that public companies don’t have.
- Grant money covers most capital costs. Therefore, there is little reliance on outside partners to build and enhance the network.
The bottom line result is more bandwidth, faster internet and a better place to live and work for customers.