What is PANGAEA?
- Traditional internet bandwidth (unlimited speeds)
- Health Care
- Wholesale to Residential Internet Service Providers
- Wide area fiber optic networks (e.g., school, medical, legal networks)
- Fiber leasing
Community Owned Non-Profit focused
on the community, not shareholders.
- Very Low Cost Structure
- Non-profit cost structure
- Capital costs funded through grants and partner funding
- Disciplined focus on bandwidth and transport
- Customized Pricing
- Less than 50% versus competition
- Installation discounts
- Grants available
- Extremely Reliable Network
- Two downstream bandwidth providers
- Diverse fiber routes to Charlotte
- Back up equipment and power sources
- Local support on call 24×7
PANGAEA Internet plays a key role in attracting companies to our area by offering reliable internet service at virtually unlimited speeds and a very affordable cost.
Though we don’t offer residential service, we believe we make life better for local residents every day.
When we asked our customers, 98% of them agreed that PANGAEA Internet has a positive impact on our community.
“My involvement with PANGAEA began when e-Polk,Inc was formed in 2001.
Polk ETDC Grant Enables PANGAEA Internet to Serve Polk County Industrial Park
TRYON, NC / August 4, 2014 - PANGAEA Internet (PANGAEA), the leading commercial provider of high-speed fiber optic internet service for Polk and Rutherford Counties, has received a grant from the Polk County Economic and Tourism Development Commission (ETDC).
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Contact Ron Walters at 828-859-3072 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Town of Forest City, Rutherford County Schools, PANGAEA Internet, and Facebook Launch Pilot of Free Wi-Fi Program for Local Students
TRYON, NC (July 17, 2014) The Town of Forest City, Rutherford County Schools, PANGAEA Internet, and Facebook Inc.